WMDRA obviously is prefers digital modes as our name would suggest, but we also own a few analog repeaters. At the bottom of this page is a coverage map of our digital system.
The Weston Mountain Digital Radio Association owns and manages the following repeaters (Click on individual repeaters for full information):
- W7NEO-RPT1 Digital Weston Mountain Repeater 147.040
- W7NEO-RPT2 Digital Roosevelt Repeater 145.190
- W7NEO-RPT3 Digital Chandler Butte Repeater 147.320
- W7NEO Analog Cabbage Hill Repeater 146.880
- W7NEO Analog Weston Mountain Repeater 441.700
- W7NEO-RPT4 Digital Cabbage Hill Repeater 444.975